Tuesday 22 January 2008

And what about 3.0?

I think 2.0 makes a lot of sense.

The basic internet did bring a lot of change. The ability to search and communicate in real-time across the world felt like a momentous change, and I still think it was. So 'basic' is probably the wrong word.

But the new opportunities that web 2.0 provides to collaborate could be even more significant. It can change the way that people work, so enterprise 2.0, knowledge 2.0, HR 2.0 etc all make a lot of sense.


Continued at: http://blog.social-advantage.com/2008/01/and-what-about-30.html

 

  • Consulting  - Research - Speaking  -  Training -  Writing
  • Strategy   -  Team development  -  Web 2.0  -  Change
  • Contact  me to  create  more  value  for  your  business
  • jon [dot] ingham [at] social [dash] advantage [dot] com

.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jon

    Could you please share more information on Collaboration 3.0, the presentation mentioned in your post. The link isn't working.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you please share the presentation on Collaboration 3.0. The link in your blog is not working.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Melcrum have taken the link down - but I see ... 2.0 and ... 3.0 on things that don't seem to relate to collaboration (which is to me what 2.0 is all about) and I will comment on future mentions here for you which I hope will help.

    ReplyDelete

Comment Box is made DO FOLLOW for Google spiders... so comment on...